Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Autobiographical


Autobiographical

My name is Maria I'm sixteen years old. I current attend Maroon High School which I'm a junior. I like to do a lot of stuff like going out and to travel. Most of my time I spend my days with my brother.

Another thing I like to do is cook and try to make new things. Ones I graduate from high school I want to be a nurse or open my own beauty salon. Also when I turn 18 I might go study in Mexico. The reason I say that is because I like been over there.

Another reason is because most of my family leaves over there. I would never stop school. I want to be come something in life. Ones I'm something in life I would get married and start a new life. But first I want to enjoy life and have fun without having someone bragging or getting mad because I'm enjoying life and don't pay attention to them .

1 comment:

  1. I like how you talked about yourself and you had some errors

    ReplyDelete