Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What is an America?

                                        What is an America?
An American is someone with freedom. For example an American has many benefits. However an American can do many things like get out of the country and come back.  Another thing an American has a lot of Benefits that a government can help.

For example if you have a problem you can go with any government office and ask for help from them. Another thing is that if you want to vote for someone you must be a citizen or be a natural born American.

Many people from other country that are pregnant come to America to give birth. Like my mom she can here to give birth to me because she thought that it was the best for me. I don't have to struggle to get out of this country or to have benefits like other people.

In my opinion been American is good because I could do many stuff. Like ones a turn 18 I could vote whoever I want. I also could visit other country and still come back without having trouble. For you to be an American you must be born here or like in America for a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment